We are all chugging along here. Zack had a rough morning, but things perked up after his morning nap. When he got up this morning, I had to use the nasal aspirator a couple of times just so he could eat, and he had some trouble napping due to congestion. However, this afternoon things turned around for his congestion, and he sounds better. Zack's fever is still here, so we will have to see how that is in the morning.
I am thankful that Zack has been continuing to sleep well in spite of his sickness. The last few days, he has made it all the way to 3:00am after eating at 7pm, so we are headed in the right direction. Now if we could only get rid of this darn virus...
Thanks for all of the well wishes!
3 comments:
Darn. It's always scary with a new baby, huh? I bet you're tired. Hang in there.
Thinking of you guys, Sara!
I'm so sorry to hear about Zack's virus. Viruses suck. Tough to eat when you're congested too. :( I hope things are looking up a bit since you posted this. The sleeping trend sounds promising!... Hang in there!
Post a Comment