News and pictures of our adventures with three sons
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I'm Back!
Sorry it has been a while since I have posted an update. I hope to get everything up to speed in the next day or two, so get excited! :)
Happy 2009!
To get things started, here is a picture of Zack from a few days before Christmas. I think he is excited for Santa. :) Whatever he's thinking, he sure is loving his fingers these days!
2 comments:
Very precious little shot of his face--kiss him for me :)
Great picture of Z. You are really great with getting beautiful and terrific pictures of your sons. I'm sure its an artform that I will have to learn.
And you are keeping me on edge waiting to hear about the holidays, and if I remember correctly didn't the twins just have a birthday?
Post a Comment