Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some new pictures

I promised that I would post a few pictures when I had the chance, so here goes! Here are two of my favorite pictures from the past few days.

The first picture is a four-generation picture of Ingmire fellas from Father's Day. Steve is on the left holding Brandon, his grandfather is in the middle, and his dad is on the right holding Evan. (It is really too bad for everyone who wasn't there to witness this picture that we don't have sound effects - the noise from the cicadas in LaGrange Park was deafening!)


This next picture is just from yesterday. It was a beautiful, sunny, warm morning, so Evan, Brandon, and I headed over to Oak Street beach. Brandon is on the left and Evan is on the right. In this picture, Brandon was just sitting down in a big hole we all dug together, and then he started burying his legs, with his brother's help, of course! :)



No comments: