Sorry it has been a while since I last posted! I have a lot of pictures from our trip to Arizona at the beginning of March and some other fun activities since. However, life here with three boys has been hectic, to say the least. Brandon and Evan are definitely making me work for my money - ha!
A few quick notes...
Brandon and Evan are continuing to fight their naps, even as "quiet time." I think we are going to have to separate them for naps because they definitely still need the time down. However, that involves me cleaning up the disaster in the guest room/office, so who knows when that will happen.
In spite of that, Evan and Brandon are such great kids. I catch my breath when I finally hear them every once in a while offering to take turns or share without me prompting. They even occasionally mediate their own problems! It is wild! They are loving being big brothers, too. Both of the boys love doing things to entertain their brother, usually involving being very silly and dancing around in circles.
Zack has had so many great changes in the last few weeks! I feel like he is finally at the point where he is getting to be fun. He is reaching and grabbing for things, everything from bananas to glasses of water, placemats to hair. He is loving playing with some of his toys now, and his excitement with the Jumperoo has increased exponentially - you should see that kid fly!
Last Tuesday, the 10th, Zack all of a sudden decided that he DOESN'T hate laying on his stomach that much, and he made his first attempt at trying to crawl. Of course, this makes me shudder, too, because now I have to find time to keep my floors especially clean and babyproof the house. Oye. At least he hasn't figured out how the whole thing works yet!
I also think that Zack is FINALLY getting some teeth. I have been saying that for the last two months, but I think it just may be true now! He has been having a tough time the last 24 hours, screaming at random points for no apparent reason, and I am pretty sure his teeth are to blame. Of course, I won't have confirmation of that until a tooth actually decides to pop out from his gums, so we will see!
Okay, so, that didn't end up being such a quick update, but there it is. I hope you are all well - off to fold laundry I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment