Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zack is one month old!

On Sunday, Zack turned one month old! I can hardly believe it! On one hand, I feel like he has been a part of our family forever, but I also feel like his birth was just the other day! At this rate, he will be driving when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Zack headed off to the pediatrician's office with me on Friday for his one month check-up. He is doing great! He weighed at 8 lbs., 12 oz., one pound above his birth weight and 14 oz. up from his weight two weeks earlier. This weight puts him at the 25th percentile for one-month-old boys. He still measured about 21 inches long, which puts him somewhere in the 25th-50th percentile. The doctor was happy with his growth and gave him a clean bill of health. We get to head back for his next check-up in another month.

Here are a few pics of Zack to mark this major milestone... :)



2 comments:

Kerri said...

Dang it! If it weren't so late I'd call and wish you a happy birthday. I'm a really bad birthday friend. I love and appreciate you and am glad you had such a great b-day. btw: CUTE BABY!!

Megan Maynor said...

Oh, he's so cute. And happy birthday! It sounds like a great day--and I'm glad that no one forgot to give you cake! :) What was that about "the first of many 29th birthdays"?? I'm on to you...You're joining Club 30 with me next year whether you like it or not! :) Happy Birthday.