News and pictures of our adventures with three sons
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Zack's Photo Shoot
Last Thursday, Grandma Jane came up to help me out with all of the boys. I had some work to get done, so I asked her to take Brandon and Evan out to play for the morning thinking that Zack would sleep for me. No such luck. He woke up as Brandon and Evan buckled into their car seats and was awake the entire 2.5 hours they were gone! After eating, we were left to our own devices to keep entertained, so we did some dancing and singing. Then, I resorted to my old stand-by for baby activities: the photo shoot. I snuggled Zack up on a blanket in his crib and fired away. I ended up taking 100 pictures in just ten minutes or so. Some of them turned out so darn cute - here are a few of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment