Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed...

... or so I wish.

Ever since they were little, Brandon and Evan have loved playing on our bed. They don't just like to sit on top of it. They love to demolish it, haul off all of the pillows and blankets, and roll around in the sheets. The bed seems to have an even stronger magnetic power toward little boys when they are dressed in only their diapers.

On Monday, I made my bed on three separate occasions. Silly me.

Today, I captured a few shots that I wanted to share.

Evan

Brandon, moving so fast that the camera can't even focus

A quiet moment lounging

Over the past few days, I have been going through a lot of our old pictures, everything since Evan and Brandon were born. I found this picture, from April 13, 2006, which may be evidence of the origin of their love of the bed. We had just returned from a walk on an uncharacteristically warm day, and so I stripped the boys down and put them under the ceiling fan. They LOVED kicking around and rolling in the sheets! :)

Brandon and Evan at 3.5 months

2 comments:

Megan Maynor said...

Awwww...they are so dang cute. I love the "then and now" photos. I'm looking at Willa lately thinking that we knew Brandon and Evan at her age. ... And now they're SO big! I think I'm becoming a blog stalker too. I love updates! :) Megan.

Elise said...

Isn't it fun to find these types of parallel pictures! What cuties! :)