I hope you have all been having a wonderful January. I have been putting off blogging about our Christmas trip back to Illinois because I knew there was so much to share! I am going to try to do a bunch of separate posts. For those of you getting this over email, I am hoping that it will come through in order!
Overall, we had a FANTASTIC winter break. Our family was able to spend about ten days in Illinois, splitting time between the Ingmires and the Churchills. The boys loved all of the attention from their grandparents and aunts! We had a wonderful Christmas, and just four days later, we celebrated Brandon and Evan's second birthday. How is it that they are already two?! After the party, we headed back to Michigan to celebrate New Years Eve with friends and spend some time together as a family at home.
And now, on to the highlights of life from the past month!
No comments:
Post a Comment