Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random fun from this week

I have a few random pictures from this week that are really great, so I wanted to share.

On Tuesday, Brandon and Evan got to spend some time with their friends Ryan, Patrick, and Brendan. Here is a picture of the four "big kids" reading on the couch. :)



Brandon and Evan each got two pieces of mail on Tuesday: cards from both sets of grandparents. They were THRILLED to get their own mail (actually, thrilled may be an understatement). Since then, they have spent all kinds of time reading their cards, pointing out the pictures, and telling anyone who will listen that they are from Grandma and Grandpa. Evan is especially cute because he takes his cards off the shelf, marches purposefully over to the stairs and sits down (where we first read the cards), and then looks at each card one at a time while carefully setting the other card on the stairs next to him. :) Here is a picture of Evan in action.



No special story with this one, but Evan is really, really cute, so I wanted to share! :)

No comments: