The month of May has been jam-packed for all of us. We made the trek from Ann Arbor to the Chicago area for the summer at the end of April. Then, Steve and I were able to take a much-needed vacation to Madrid, Spain! Brandon and Evan spent the week in New Lenox with their Grandma and Grandpa Churchill. They got to spend some time with Grandpa Ingmire and Grandma Jane, too! While the boys spent the week visiting playgrounds, Steve and I saw the sights in Madrid. We enjoyed staying out late and eating great food, too!
After spending some time at home, the entire family headed off to Phoenix, Arizona, with Steve's dad to visit his grandparents. The boys had a great time playing with Nama and Ga. I think their favorite part of the trip was that their entire lawn is made of rocks. :) They even did a wonderful job on the plane in both directions. We all had a great visit.
For the rest of May, we will be hanging out in Frankfort, Illinois, trying to enjoy some family time and get caught up on things like developing pictures.
Steve will be working for Kraft this summer in Glenview, Illinois. He is very excited because he will be working directly with the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese brand in the blue box. :) The family will be moving into Chicago on June 2nd for Steve's job; he starts work on June 4th.
Before I sign off, I want to post some of our best pictures from May.
Here is a picture of Brandon and Evan enjoying the swing on my dad's shed.

The next three pictures are of the trip Steve and I took to Madrid. The first shows the two of us at El Jardin Botanico. Then, I am in front of the royal palace (Palacio Real), and Steve is by the lake in one of the large public parks, Parque del Retiro.


During the time between our trips, the fellas spent some time in the pool. We were also able to visit with my dad's side of the family on Mothers' Day. The picture below has the boys with my cousin's two children, Aiden and Mason.


The last two pictures are of our time in Phoenix. Evan and Brandon are playing golf in Nama and Ga's backyard with their grandpa in the first picture. The second is a picture showing Brandon with Nama and Evan with Ga. 

Okay, I think that is officially it from me now! Have a good one! :)


Okay, I think that is officially it from me now! Have a good one! :)
3 comments:
What a great idea! The boys look great:) I love the pictures, and I'm glad you had a good time in Madrid.
See you Sunday!
Love,
Laura
Hey! This is a nice turn-around to be posting something on your blog. Those pictures were so fun to look at. It made me want to chat with you while we watched your boys steal each others' binkis (ha ha...love it!) We are missin' the good ol' days...hanging on to the idea that they'll come back in the fall. Tons of Loves, Kerri and the Costleys
Hey Ingmires--great idea here! It's good to see you all enjoying the start of summer. We're having a good ol' time in Minneapolis (and Florida). Keep us posted :)
Megan.
Post a Comment