Yes, you read that right - I went back to work!
As Preschool Minister at Rolling Hills Community Church, I am in charge of everything having to do with children from birth through age 5 and their families. This includes Sunday school, Vacation Bible School, Infant Dedications, special events like our Halloween Trunktacular and Easter Eggstravaganza, and much more. I also get to minister to families with children in this age group, welcoming babies and praying with families as they travel through life's joys and difficulties.
I started work on June 5th, and I am loving it! The work is really fulfilling, and my coworkers are amazing. I work Sunday through Thursday, so I still have a weekday home with my boys most weeks. The kids stay home with a babysitter (who is fabulous!) on Mondays and Wednesdays, and they head to camp at the preschool that Brandon and Evan went to this past year on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Want to know more about Rolling Hills? You can check out our website here. And because every other post today is so photo intensive, and I didn't want this one to feel left out, here is my staff photo. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment