Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching up

So... yeah... after the move, things here got a little crazy, and the more I got behind on the blog, the more energy I felt it needed to get caught up.  That is my goal this afternoon, to get caught up as much as possible.  Sorry for the absence, but hopefully I will have some cute pictures to make up for it. :)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm finally doing some blog catchup...your home is gorgeous!! Zach is 2??? Wow...those three boys are so stinkin' cute. The dog looks like he fits in with all the crazy fun :) Hope the potty training is going well. Good chatting this week. Loves!

Megan Maynor said...

Fun to catch up, Sara. You are inspiring me to get on it with our blog. Your new house looks great, love the soccer pics and a dog?!? You are braver than me. :) Hope everybody's well and getting pumped for Halloween!