We are buying a home on the west side of Franklin. We close this Friday and officially get the keys Saturday evening. So, this week is all about packing. Zack and I are flying up to Illinois to help get all of our things there packed up this week. We are so lucky to have packing and moving services paid for by Steve's company. We will officially move into the house whenever our furniture arrives from Illinois, sometime between the 16th and 19th the next week. (We will get a better idea when our furniture is loaded on the truck.)
A view from the living room into the dining room
As far as our house in Illinois is concerned, it is still ours. We have had plenty of showings, even four or five second showings, but no offers yet. The market has tanked in Arlington Heights, which doesn't help us at all, but I am going to be positive and think it will sell soon.
At any rate, we will have new digs in Franklin in less than two weeks, and that is something to cheer about.


2 comments:
Congratulations Sara! I'm so happy for you guys. What a gorgeous house- I'm sure the kids will love throwing things over the railing there...but they won't think of that, will they? :)
Such a pretty home. Hallelujah! Way to go sticking it out through that rough patch :)
Post a Comment