EVAN: Mom, can I have a banana dog?
ME: What IS a banana dog?
EVAN: It is a banana on a hot dog bun that is covered in peanut butter and jelly.
ME: Where in the world did you hear of a banana dog?
EVAN: On that one dog cooking show. {"WHAT dog cooking show?" you could rightfully ask here.}
ME: Are you going to eat it?
EVAN: Yes!
ME: Okay, let's give it a go! (Said with as much gusto as I could muster up for a banana dog)
And in case you need the close up for your own culinary research...
VERDICT: Not surprisingly, picky eater Evan did not like the banana dog. At first it was too big to eat, so we cut half of the banana out. Then, he took about two bites before he was full. And that, folks, was lunch.
If you feel the need to try out said banana dog, come on by... it is sitting wrapped up in my fridge. You know, just in case.


1 comment:
Nick saw this and his response, I want that for dinner!
Post a Comment