I am trying to keep in mind that my belly getting so big is a GOOD sign. Zack is growing the way he should, and when the time comes, he should be ready to make his way into the world. Still, it is a bit disconcerting to realize that you could actually be walking around with a basketball under your shirt and still look the same.
I decided that I should probably take a few belly pictures to document the fact that I did actually carry this child. :) With Brandon and Evan, we were really good about taking belly pictures - one every three or four weeks. For poor Zack, these are the first belly pictures that we have taken, and I am officially at 31.5 weeks.
Anyway, here goes... you get two pics. The first has my daily view, complete with missing feet. The second is the typical side view picture. (For some reason, there is a full-length mirror attached to the back of the door leading to the basement, so that is where I got this picture, hence the toys and boy in underwear running around in the background.) :)
2 comments:
You look great! Yes, you're clearly carrying a baby- but just one! :) You are, what I like to term, "pleasantly pregnant." :) I've been wondering if you were ever going to share some pictures! :) I like your baby countdown too.
I like it! You gotta have these so you can laugh your head off a year from now in astonishment. It was so good to "chat" yesterday. :) Well, really, what would we do without interruptions? Take care--you look mahhvelous!
Megan.
Post a Comment