Monday, September 17, 2007

Making Messes at Home

During the first week of September, Evan and Brandon were having a hard time one afternoon when I wouldn't let them pull out their sand toys (that were, of course, full of sand) and play with them in the living room. I told the boys I would find them some better toys. The best I could come up with was some bowls, measuring cups, and a tin full of popcorn kernels. Here is what happened...

Part One: The boys are nicely scooping kernels from one bowl to another.

Part Two: Some of the kernels have made it to the floor, so we are working to clean them up.

Part Three: ALL of the kernels are on the floor, and Evan is making "popcorn kernel angels" in the middle of the kitchen.


We are STILL cleaning popcorn kernels out of the kitchen - can you believe it?! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: